Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Missy is a busy girl!

I have several new pictures to post. First of all, Missy had a field trip to my sister's house. They are on vacation and we are taking care of their two Brittanys. She met Gracie and Gidget and loved running around the backyard. She took a look at the pool, but she was not interested. She loves to go for a ride in the car and she is a great car rider. When we got home, she finally rested on the Kuranda bed. This morning, we took another ride to my sister's house and then to the vet for Missy to get her health certificate. She was such a good girl (a little nosey), but she was so well behaved. She waited patiently while I was getting her paper work. We then stopped off at Lynn's house and Missy met the cat. She was not really interested. I think she will do fine with cats.


























No comments:

Post a Comment