Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Missy

Missy here. Just wanted to post an update. I am still at my foster home. I'm not really sure what the word foster means, but that's ok. I love playing with my best friend Karma. She is so cool. She only has three legs, but she sure can run fast. We are always finding fun things to do. We like to play tug and we like to play wrestle. I don't mean to brag, but I am a good girl. I love hanging out with Cedar and Robbie too. Buddy, the other MAGRR foster is going to his new home on Friday. He is going to travel to Vermont on Friday. I think my foster mom took a cute picture of me last night. I will remind her to post it tomorrow. It is about my bed time, so talk to you later. By the way, if you think I might make your family complete, go to the MAGRR website and find out how you can adopt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment