Saturday, May 8, 2010

Missy is looking for a family!


Hi, this is Missy. My foster mom told me that it was time to start looking for my own family. She did not say it in a bad way, it's just that I am a foster dog and it's time to look for my forever home. Somehow, I ended up at a shelter and MAGRR was kind enough to help me out. I was at the shelter for over a month when my foster mom rescued me. I think it was a blessing in disguise because I had heartworms. No one really wants to adopt a dog and then have to spend the money for heartworm treatment. One Friday, my foster mom came to my rescue. I have really enjoyed being with my foster family. I am housebroken and I get along with other dogs. I have 2 foster brothers and a foster sister. My house is a little busy right now because we also have another foster, Buddy. He is recovering from his heartworm treatment too. I think he has been adopted and will go to his new home is several weeks. So, that leaves me here, to look for a family.



I have on the red collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment